Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Wordless Wednesday


This is another transportation picture. It was taken last September by Shannon from the top deck of the ferry they rode between Maisome Island in Lake Victoria to Mwanza...a 12 hour ride. If you look along the left edge of the deck, you can see where the passengers got on and off the boat. It is a three foot wide pile of bags of dried fish that one needed to walk along. With the dirty lake on one side and the longhorns on the other, they didn't want to fall!

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Christine, you are my friend! That is better than family. I did not forget about you when I wrote that.
I still think you should join the WW because there are many people who would love to see your Africa pics and who would like to support you in your journey to go there. I think probably half or more WW people are Christians. Some are even missionaries.