Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Wordless Wednesday

Many bloggers out there have something they call Wordless Wednesday. It is pretty self explanatory-a post made up of one or more pictures and few if any words. I have decided to try this for awhile, posting some of my favorite Africa related pictures. Some will be ones Shannon, Collin or I have taken, others will be ones that I have found somewhere on the World wide web. This first picture is from a BBC News photo series on African transportation. The photo was taken in Zimbabwe but I can tell you we saw a lot of vehicles in similar circumstances while in Tanzania. In Tanzania, where there are no speed limits anywhere, the hardtop roads have speed bumps every mile or so. If it is the same in Zimbabwe I wonder if everyone in the back of this pickup has to jump up at the same time for the truck to get over the speed bumps.

1 comment:

Qtpies7 said...

Posting your Africa pics is a great idea!
You need to link to the WW headquarters and you'll get some visitors. The more people you visit and leave comments on, the more visits you'll get. If you want help getting a linky thing in your post I can help you, call me on your cell and I'll walk you through it.