Thursday, June 21, 2007

It Looks Promising

Shannon talked to his supervisor yesterday and it looks hopeful for the time off in September. The supervisor seemed to think the cause was good and just wants to talk with the person that would have to do the scheduling while Shannon is away. He won't be able to do that until next week.

We have talked about the possibility of me going if Shannon cannot. I don't think that will happen. It is really difficult for Shannon when I am away, more so than it is for me when he is away. This is because he mainly "just" goes to work each day. On a daily basis, dealing with the different schedules and appointments for 5 children requires much organization. We also have two employees that work with our youngest daughter for about 50+ hours per week so working with those schedules is added in too. As badly as I want to be in Tanzania I am at a point where the next time I go there I want it to be with all of us as we move.

Anyway, please continue to pray that it will work out at Shannon's job.

No comments: